Do we make the best cycling computer? The honest answer is: maybe. Actually, it depends on your intended use. Garmin, Lezyne, Polar, Mio, Cateye, and many others make great GPS enabled cycling computers, with ANT+ and BTLE connectivity.
How does the RF1 compare?
- Battery life: 12+ hours, depending on screen brightness and applications running
- Camera: Built in HD camera
- Android based OS: Unlimited user customization. Apple iOS users can use the RF1, we have companion apps in both iOS and Android.
- Software updates: Regularly adding fun and useful features to your hardware
- Light: Built in 100 lumen light.
- ANT+ and BTLE compatible
- 3’’ color touch screen: Best in class mapping functionality. Pinch to zoom supported.
- Mount included
We know this is a competitive space. If you are looking for the most minimal device, look at a Lezyne or a Garmin 20 or 25. If you are looking for the best price, check out the Cateye Stealth 10. If you want something incredibly simple, these are good products to look at.
For riders looking to streamline and simplify their cockpit, long battery life, camera, light and software written by software geeks - the RF1 could be for you. If you want a device you can tinker with and customize, the RF1 is for you. If you think it's cool to support a young company and have a new player in the space - awesome! The RF1 is for you.